Minutes 10th November 2020
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic the safeguarding prohibitions prevent the Council from holding a public meeting. The Local Authority, Police and Crime Panels Regulations 2020 came in to force on 4th April 2020. This provides Local Councils to hold remote meetings via video and telephone conferencing. Therefore these are the Minutes of Kirkby Underwood Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 10th November 2020 at 11.00 a.m. held via video conferencing.
Present: Cllr J Ashwood- Chair; Cllr Mrs L Green- Vice Chair: Cllr J Kenwood; Cllr B Pottle; Cllr H Collinge
In attendance: Mr M Kenwood Parish Clerk
Meeting commenced at 11.11 a.m.
1. Apologies for absence to receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the clerk prior to the meeting. None
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011, being any pecuniary or non pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on members register of interests . None
3. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on 11th August 2020. It was proposed, seconded and Resolved; That the official minutes of the meeting of the Council held on 11th August 2020 be approved as a correct record and the Chair authorised to sign the minutes.
4. OVO I dig trees project, to receive, consider and resolve the acquisition and distribution of free trees to the community. It was proposed, seconded and Resolved; that the trees would be distributed on Saturday 12th December. They will be put out for collection with signage at the site of the community plant sales within N Greens yard.
5. Donation to St Mary and All Saints PCC- to receive, consider and resolve a contribution to the fallen tree fund. It was proposed, seconded and Resolved: that a donation of £100 was paid to and a letter of thanks received from the PCC.
6. Sports Holiday Club, to receive, consider and resolve. It was proposed, seconded and Resolved: That no contribution would be paid to this cause.
7. Parish Council website, the clerk circulated the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations 2018, prior to the meeting. These regulations came into force on 23rd September 2020. It was proposed, seconded and Resolved: That the new Kirkby Underwood Parish Council website https://kirkby-underwood.parish.lincolnshire.gov.uk/ complies as per the published Accessibility Policy statement.
8. Financial matters to receive the Parish Clerk’s financial report and to authorise the signing of orders for payment.
8.1) Review of Parish Council Bankers. The clerk reported on a review of the existing bankers. It was proposed, seconded and Resolved: That the authority bankers would be unchanged.
8.2) Bank Reconciliation prepared by the Clerk was received, considered. and Resolved: Bank Reconciliations accepted as accurate, signed by the chair.
8.3) Authorise signing of orders for payment. It was proposed, seconded and Resolved: That orders for payment be authorised totalling £567.84, signed by the Chair.
8.4) 2020/21 Precept and Budget Review was received, considered and Resolved: That the Budget Paper was reviewed and accepted that the 2021/22 precept was set at £2820
9. Planning Matters
9.1) S20/1551 Front and rear single storey extensions, Holwell, Stainfield Road approved. 9.2) SKDC Local Plan Review. The clerk circulated details prior to the meeting. It was received, considered and Resolved: That the authority would assess each matter on submission, the review provided for individuals to respond via email email@example.com by 23rd November 2020.
10.1) to receive, consider and resolve a resident’s request for an Environmental weight limit on Callans Lane. It was proposed, seconded and Resolved: That this matter had been recently rejected and considered that no further action could be taken.
10.2) Lincolnshire County Council application for modification of Public Rights of Way Callan’s Lane to Temple Wood. Matter awaiting adjudication.
11. Receive reports from outside bodies, None
12.1) Resident complaint regarding an overgrown tree blocking street light Stainfield Road. Clerk reported that the owner has reduced the height providing improved lighting.
12.2) Chair reported she has signed and submitted an indemnity form for the Lincolnshire Resilience Forum
13. Date of next meeting, Tuesday 9th February 2021
Meeting closed at 12.01 hrs
Signed Cllr J Ashwood Chair 9th February 2021